Dott (emTransit B.V.) używa plików cookies na stronie internetowej do personalizacji treści, opcji i do analizy ruchu na witrynie. Niektóre podmioty trzecie, z którymi współpracujemy, także mogą umieszczać cookies na naszej stronie. Szczegółowe informacje znajdują się w naszej Polityka Cookies. W Ustawieniach możesz zawsze zmienić akceptowane cookies.
DOTT SUPPLIER CODE OF CONDUCT
Corporate integrity, protection of the environment, responsible sourcing, and the safety and wellbeing of workers across the global supply chain are of paramount importance to emTransit B.V. and its affiliates (“Dott”). Dott expects its suppliers and their employees, agents and contractors (collectively referred to as "Suppliers") to adopt the principles reflected in this Code of Conduct ("Code").
Application of the Code
Suppliers must adhere to this Code at all times in relation to its facilities and operations, including with respect to manufacturing, distribution, packaging, sales, marketing, product safety and certification, intellectual property, labor, immigration, health, worker safety, and the environment.
Suppliers are responsible for ensuring compliance with this Code by all of its suppliers, vendors, agents, and subcontractors (both direct and indirect).
Where this Code requires Supplier to meet a higher standard than set out by law or regulation, Supplier shall meet such higher standards.
Any failure to comply with this Code may result in the termination of your agreement with Dott.
The Code may be revised by Dott from time to time.
A. FAIR LABOUR PRACTICES
Dott is committed to upholding the human rights of workers, and treating them with dignity and respect as stated in the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights, UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact and the Principles of the International Labour Organisation. This applies to all workers including temporary, migrant, student, contract, direct employees, and any other type of worker.
● Suppliers shall not use forced, bonded or indentured labor, involuntary or exploitative prison labor, slavery or trafficking of persons.
● Suppliers may not user child labor in any stage of manufacturing.
● Suppliers must comply with all local labour laws in the countries where it operates, including those relating to minimum wages, overtime hours and legally mandated benefits.
● Suppliers must maintain a healthy and safe workplace which is free from harassment and unlawful discrimination including discrimination based on ace, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity or national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, protected genetic information or marital status.
● Employees should be treated with respect and never be subjected to any harsh or inhumane treatment.
B. HEALTH AND SAFETY
Suppliers must recognise the importance of maintaining a safe work environment for their workers in order to minimise work-related injury and illness . Suppliers must integrate the following health and safety standards:
● Suppliers must identify potential safety hazards for workers and introduce controls and preventive measures to protect workers against these hazards. This includes providing workers with appropriate personal protective equipment, warnings notices and training and implementing systems to prevent and track any work related injury and illness.
● Training should, at a minimum, cover mechanical, electrical, chemical, fire, and physical hazards.
● Suppliers must ensure that workers are provided with access to clean toilet facilities, potable water and sanitary food preparation, storage, and eating facilities.
Dott recognizes that environmental responsibility is integral to producing world class products. In manufacturing operations, adverse effects on the community, environment and natural resources must be minimized while safeguarding the health and safety of the public. Suppliers must:
● Possess all required environmental permits to operate its business.
● Minimise their use of natural resources and seek to eliminate all waste generation and emissions and discharges of pollutants .
● Implement systems for disposal and reduction and recycling of non-hazardous solid waste and ensure compliance with all local laws in relation to its use, labelling, handling and disposal of materials.
● Identify, properly label and manage all materials posing a hazard to humans or the environment in a manner which is compliant with all applicable laws in relation to their use, labelling, handling, movement, storage, use, recycling or reuse and disposal.
● As a Supplier to Dott, Supplier’s must ensure compliance with all EU regulations and standards in respect of any goods supplied to Dott including but not limited to: CEN Standards and Type-Approval, the Machinery Directive, the Low Voltage Directive, RoHS, the Battery Directive, the General Product Safety Directive, WEEE and REACH.
D. ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE
Dott upholds the highest standards of ethics in all its business dealings and it expects the same from its Suppliers, including:
● Suppliers must uphold the highest standards of integrity in all business interactions.
● Suppliers must have a zero tolerance policy to prohibit any and all forms of bribery, corruption, extortion and embezzlement. Bribes or other means of obtaining undue or improper advantage are not to be promised, offered, authorized, given or accepted. This prohibition covers promising, offering, authorizing, giving or accepting anything of value, either directly or indirectly through a third party, in order to obtain or retain business, direct business to any person, or otherwise gain an improper advantage. Suppliers must implement monitoring and enforcement procedures to ensure compliance with anti-corruption laws.
● Suppliers must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
● Supplier must ensure transparency in all its business dealings and accurately record its dealings in its business books and records.
● Suppliers must respect intellectual property rights and ensure any intellectual property is transferred in a manner which protects and safeguards both customer and Supplier information.
● Suppliers must ensure compliance with competition laws, including never engaging in price fixing, bid rigging, customer or market allocation.
● Suppliers must act in Dott’s best interests and avoid conduct which may be perceived as creating a conflict between its own interests and those of Dott.
● Suppliers should implement programs that ensure the confidentiality, anonymity and protection of supplier and employee whistleblowers as well as communicate a zero-retaliation policy.
● Suppliers must comply with all privacy laws where they do business and commit to protecting the reasonable privacy expectations of everyone they do business with, including suppliers, customers, consumers and employees.
E. CONTROLS AND PROCESSES
Suppliers must adopt or establish controls and processes to ensure compliance with this Code. The controls and processes should be documented and reviewed on a regular basis to ensure continuous improvement.
F. REPORTING SUSPECTED VIOLATIONS OF THIS CODE
Suppliers may report suspected or actual violations of this Code to the Head of Legal at Dott by post or email:
● Burgerweeshuispad 101, 1076 ER, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
All reports are handled on a confidential basis without disclosure, unless required by law.
G. DOTT AUDIT AND TERMINATION RIGHTS
Supplier acknowledges that this Code sets out audit standards that Dott may use to determine whether Supplier is meeting the requirements set out in this Code from time to time. Supplier acknowledges that Dott may in its discretion conduct inspections of the Supplier’s facilities and records in order to confirm Supplier's compliance with this Code.
Dott may immediately terminate its business relationship (including any purchase order(s) and purchase contracts) with Supplier if Supplier fails to comply with this Code.