Dott (emTransit B.V.) använder webbplatscookies för att anpassa innehåll, funktioner och analysera trafik. På vår webbplats kan det även finnas cookies från tredje parter som vi samarbetar med. Läs hela vår Cookiemeddelande för mer information. Du kan alltid ändra vilka cookies du godkänner i inställningarna.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
- WHAT'S IN THESE TERMS
These terms set out the rules for your (“you” or “your”) use of our website https://ridedott.com/ (“our site”).
- WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
https://ridedott.com/ is a website operated by emTransit B.V. ("we" or “us”). We are registered in the Netherlands under company number 72795921 and we have our registered office at Burgerweeshuispad 101, TQ South,1076 ER Amsterdam. Our VAT number is NL 859239603B01. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using our site, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
These following additional terms also apply to your use of our site:
- Our Cookie Notice https://ridedott.com/cookies, which sets out information about the cookies on our site.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
- HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- PROHIBITED USES
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
If you wish to link to or make any use of the content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- BREACH OF THESE TERMS
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach or any further legal action needed.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
- OUR TRADEMARKS ARE REGISTERED
Trademarks Dott. Let’s roll. (nr. 1399269, Nr. 018180974 & Nr. 00918180974) and Dott. Small ride. Big Change. (nr. 018251604 & Nr. 00918251604) are EU and UK registered trademarks of emTransit B.V. You are not permitted to use any of them without our approval unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under point 7 above (“How You May Use Material On Our Site”).