Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
Has your Dott suddenly slowed down, or even stopped? It may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You could be outside the geofence. If you leave this authorized area, the accelerator will be deactivated and the vehicle will gradually come to a stop. If this happens, check your map and move back towards the geofence. You’ll notice the accelerator will be reactivated.
- You could be in a low-speed zone. These zones are colored green in the app map. If you enter a low speed zone, the scooter speed is automatically adjusted.
- Your vehicle could have low battery. Find the closest parking spot in the app map to end your ride.
- Your vehicle might have an issue. If your battery is high and you’re in an authorized zone, please:
- End your ride
- Report the vehicle
- Contact our Support team. We’ll be happy to help you.