Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to thoughtfully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability, improving city life in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott compromises a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for an iOS developer with a strong computer science background and a great attention to detail. As part of a strong and diverse mobile team you will have the ability to work on consumer applications, built on the latest stack to support business operations. You strive to create elegant architecture, clean testable code and a delightful user experience. You'll be part of a growing team in Paris that will be responsible for driving new user growth. This team will focus on a combination of improving existing features and user experiences and developing new features to attract and retain new users.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers and other mobile engineers to craft a superior user experience and product
- Drive development efforts on the iOS stack
- Work in conjunction with a small team of mobile developers to develop scalable, performant solutions and architecture
- Improve overall code quality and test posture
- Work closely with backend engineers to design and implement features
- Use data to help drive decisions and improve the overall user experience. You'll help to design experiments, collect data and implement changes
- Participate in an on-call rotation with the rest of the engineering team
What you'll need
- At least 3 years of mobile development experience
- You have top-notch, hands-on development skills and always create clean, maintainable and reusable product-quality code
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Fast delivery of consistent quality code
- Proven experience in delivering consumer applications in a timely manner
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Familiarity or experience with Google Cloud Platform
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. Challenges: be prepared to be challenged. We operate a consumer service which millions of transactions every week, a set of operations services with deep machine learning and large fleet of vehicles with their own hardware and embedded software challenges. You'll get to see it all. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.