Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for a Frontend developer with a strong passion for crafting delightful user experience and a great attention to detail. As part of a strong and diverse platform team you will have the ability to work on consumer and internal applications, built on the latest stack to support business operations. You strive to create elegant architecture, clean testable code and a delightful user experience. You take the lead in discussion, challenge your peers and coach new joiners in getting up to speed.
What you'll do:
- Work on high performance real-time internal web apps
- Work on our public website
- Work closely with product and design to craft the best user experience
- Define and drive development efforts using the latest web stacks
- Coach new joiners and peers
- Assist in hiring top talent
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years of front end development experience
- Excellent knowledge of modern native web technologies
- Production experience with at least one modern web framework
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies and solutions
- Deep understanding of user experience
- High execution and ownership mindset
- Proven experience in delivering consumer applications in a timely manner
- Experience in mentoring team members
- Excellent English language and communication skills
The role can be based in AMS or Paris What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.