Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe. We’re looking for a Frontend developer with a strong passion for crafting delightful user experience and a great attention to detail. As part of a strong and diverse platform team you will have the ability to work on consumer and internal applications, built on the latest stack to support business operations. You strive to create elegant architecture, clean testable code and a delightful user experience. You take the lead in discussion, challenge your peers and coach new joiners in getting up to speed.
What you'll do:
- Work on high performance real-time internal web apps
- Work on our public website
- Work closely with product and design to craft the best user experience
- Define and drive development efforts using the latest web stacks
- Coach new joiners and peers
- Assist in hiring top talent
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years of front end development experience
- Excellent knowledge of modern native web technologies
- Production experience with at least one modern web framework
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies and solutions
- Deep understanding of user experience
- High execution and ownership mindset
- Proven experience in delivering consumer applications in a timely manner
- Experience in mentoring team members
- Excellent English language and communication skills
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.