Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. Dott’s #1 value reads “We protect our planet" - Our environmental impact is the first criteria for every business decision we make. We build to last and continuously reduce waste in our operations and focus on a local, sustainable perspective. The Sustainability Manager will report the VP of sustainability & strategic development and you will collaborate with several stakeholders across the leadership team. This role can be based in Paris or Amsterdam.
What you'll do
- Projects: Drive sustainability projects across the company, to drive measurable impact on our environmental and social performance. You can work with cross-functional teams, leveraging our sustainability champions in all departments and countries.
- KPIs: Set-up and track our Key Performance Indicators, working with Data team and other departments to define and implement such metrics. Prepare reports for the Sustainability Committee.
- Communicate: define and build our communication assets and campaigns, linked to sustainability, in closer coordination with our marketing and policy teams
- Community: build and manage a community of “sustainability champions” throughout the company.
What you'll need
- 3 to 5 years experience in a top-tier strategy consulting firm, previous project manager in industry or startup with a focus on sustainability
- Motivation for sustainability and the startup world
- Strong project management skills and stakeholder management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of projects and work autonomously;
- Fluent English required with additional languages a strong plus
- Based in any of our active markets, Paris or Amsterdam preferred.
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.