Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to thoughtfully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability, improving city life in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott compromises a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We are looking for a data-driven leader with a strong bias for action and a holistic understanding of business. You are comfortable with a dynamic, cross-functional environment and could easily balance inputs from multiple stakeholders. As a Strategy Pricing Manager you will be a key part of our Strategy & Pricing team. Your work will shape Dott’s Monetization strategy and align it with all elements of our Growth strategy (Rewards, Promos, Rider acquisition and more). You will work directly with our key leadership team, including Head of Product & Growth, Head of Operations, CMO, General Managers and our Data team.
What you'll do
- Work with our Growth team to assess impact of the passes and price changes on rider’s LTV and experience;
- Analyse impact of our price offering on rider’s experience and fine-tune it vs. profitability and usability target;
- Build reporting infrastructure together with our Data team to provide in-depths insights on passes performance;
- Support our GMs designing and implementing tailored price offering market-by-market;
- Work with our Growth and Marketing teams to evolve our monetization, loyalty and promo schemes;
- Monitor competitive pricing landscape;
Among other projects you will work on:
- Building pricing vision - How to find balance between profitability, growth and rider experience?
- Passes and Bundles - What are the passes that we would offer to our rider segments to best serve their needs?
- Performance management - What are our best performing passes across our markets? Why are they performing and how to scale successful ones? How does rider experience we’re offering compares vs. our competitors?
- Cross-modal monetization - Should we have a unified or differentiated pricing for eScooters and eBikes? If unified - should we optimize for eScooters or eBikes profitability?
- Revenue sharing - what’s the most optimal revenue or profit sharing model for our potential MaaS/Asset-based financing partners?
What you'll need
- A minimum 5 years in Pricing, Growth or Monetization in high-growth B2C companies or top-tier consulting firms
- You take Initiative and have a clear bias for action
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong quantitative skills (Excel/Google Sheets, SQL proficiency is a must)
- Positive attitude: 'can do' approach and willingness to give everything a go from lots of hands-on work to high-level discussions on Pricing architecture
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is transparent to all relevant stakeholders, efficient and effective
- Advance data or automation skills (e.g. Python, statistical analysis) are an advantage, but not required
- Flexible position but open to travel to Amsterdam and our markets (up to 20%)
- Be based in Europe or willingness to relocate to Amsterdam
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. Challenges: be prepared to be challenged. We operate a consumer service which millions of transactions every week, a set of operations services with deep machine learning and large fleet of vehicles with their own hardware and embedded software challenges. You'll get to see it all. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.