Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We are looking for a data-driven leader with a strong bias for action and a holistic understanding of business. You are comfortable with a dynamic, cross-functional environment and could easily balance inputs from multiple stakeholders. Pricing is a critical capability in our business model, and we have a clear ambition to strengthen this capability. In this position you will focus on realizing this ambition, finding a right balance between our growth and profitability targets.
What you'll do
- Build & own Dott’s Pricing process & tooling
- Work with our Growth team to assess impact of the passes and price changes on rider’s LTV and user experience;
- Analyse impact of our price offering on rider’s experience and fine-tune it vs. profitability and usability targets;
- Build reporting infrastructure together with our Data team to provide in-depths insights on revenue performance;
- Support our GMs designing and implementing tailored price offering market-by-market;
- Monitor competitive pricing landscape;
- Performance management - What are our best performing passes across our markets? Why are they performing and how to scale successful ones? How does the rider experience we’re offering compares vs. our competitors?
- Cross-modal monetization - Should we have a unified or differentiated pricing for eScooters and eBikes? If unified - should we optimize for eScooters or eBikes profitability?
- Revenue sharing - what’s the most optimal revenue or profit sharing model for our potential MaaS/Asset-based financing partners?
What you'll need
- A minimum 3 years in Pricing,
- Revenue Management or Monetization in high-growth B2C companies or top-tier consulting firms
- You take Initiative and have a clear bias for action
- Excellent problem solving skillsStrong quantitative skills (Excel/Google Sheets, SQL)
- Positive attitude: 'can do' approach and willingness to give everything a go from lots of hands-on work to high-level discussions on Pricing architecture
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is transparent to all relevant stakeholders, efficient and effective
- Advance data or automation skills (e.g. Python, statistical analysis) are an advantage, but not required
- Based in Paris or Amsterdam
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.