Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. As a Fleet Strategy Associate you will be a key part of our Strategy & Pricing team. Your work will shape Dott’s strategy regarding hardware needs and fleet allocation across existing and new markets. We are looking for a data-driven individual with a strong bias for action and a holistic understanding of business. You are comfortable with a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and have a track record of delivering on strategic projects. You will work directly with our key leadership team, including VP of Strategy & Pricing, Head of Supply Chain and country General Managers. You will report directly to the Business Strategy Manager and will be based in Paris or Amsterdam.
What you’ll do:
- Fleet management: Build and improve tools to manage our hardware fleet across all our countries markets
- Allocation: Define fleet levels and allocation of existing and new hardware across all vehicle types and generations, and coordinate with Supply Chain and Operations team for hardware movements, deliveries and deployments
- Business analysis: Analyze operational and financial implications of fleet decisions (revenue, costs, operational impact, risks), attractiveness of market expansion opportunities and maintain associated models (revenue potential, fleet needs, profitability, operational implications)
- Competitive research: monitor competitive landscape to assess risks and opportunities
What you’ll need:
- 3-4 years experience in Strategy or Operations in high-growth companies and/or top-tier strategy consulting firms;
- Good Excel / Google Sheet and PowerPoint skills required; proficiency in SQL and visualisation software (e.g;, Tableau) are a plus
- Showcase a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking, with a demonstrated ability to synthesize multiple sources of information (quantitative and qualitative)
- Experience in the mobility sector is a plus
- Ability to take ownership of projects and work autonomously;
- Excellent organisation skills: ability to manage expectations and plan efficiently and effectively
- Superior communications skills
- Fluent English required with additional European languages as a plus;
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.