Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. About the Role: We’re looking for a (Senior) Public Policy Manager to represent and be the voice of Dott for the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden) market. Are you excited about the chance to help shape the future of the use and development of technologies for new mobility for everyone? Then become part of our diverse international team that works across regions, product areas and functions. You combine creativity and intellectual excellence with organizational skills to manage various campaigns, projects and initiatives. In this role you represent Dott in order to bring external perspectives into the company and to influence our perception and direction. You will win key new markets for Dott by developing partnerships with cities, identifying and delivering on competitive bids within the Nordics. You will build and maintain our relationships with key stakeholders such as municipalities, legislators at various levels (national, regional, local), research institutes, NGOs, transport authorities and operators. The Public Policy Manager will report to the Regional General Manager of the Nordics and collaborate with several crossfunctional stakeholders. The position will be located preferably in Helsinki, Oslo or Stockholm.
What you’ll do:
- Build trustful and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders in our target cities
- Develop and shape knowledge about Dott & its strengths within cities
- Carefully listen to the views and opinions of others regarding our services and internalise them into our go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with local city councils to strategically shape market regulations in line with best-in-class industry standards
- Co-own tender application processes, helping to define Dott strategic positioning & providing bespoke local content
- Review city satisfaction about Dott service where Dott operates, discussing improvement plans with city operations teams
- Represent Dott at public policy related local events
- Support in executing high quality bids to win new markets
- Contribute to building lasting and value-adding partnerships that support the team’s goals
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years experience in public policy, project management, policy-related consulting, transport consulting or similar
- A network of established relationships into mobility related public and private sector stakeholders is a big plus
- Fluency in min 2 Nordic languages, ideally Norwegian and Swedish
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and manage various stakeholders
- A vision and passion for green mobility
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate proactive attitude and thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment and in multiple teams simultaneously.
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 10 countries: Brussels, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Finland and 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn from some of the best Engineers in the industry working on cutting edge technologies that did not exist a number of years ago. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: Flexible working environment, do you want to work fully remote? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy 🚲 🛴 Free rides in a city we are currently operating the city of Paris Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.