Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. You’ll drive the continued expansion and improvement of our offerings to excite our current riderbase and draw in prospect riders, working to hit our riderbase growth KPIs and business objectives.You’ll own and manage Rider proposition development from research, analysis, commercial modelling and business cases creation / validation, then project management collaborating with many teams across the business on delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategy on how the market landscape and consumer needs will evolve and which propositions we’ll need to best position our service in the market (both short term, and mid-term strategic planning)
- Develop experimentation strategies to understand the impact of various levers on user behaviour and on business performance
- Own a growing portfolio of propositions full cycle; from discovery, development, market launch, in-life management and retirement
- Collaborate with the user research and data team to conduct user research and market research to understand more about what our users need, want and love
- Utilise user research, market research and commercial acumen to provide strategic direction and develop propositions that deliver significant value both for our riders and for the business
- Lead commercial modelling for new user-centric propositions; working with data and finance teams to scope and develop business cases
- Run scenario and sensitivity analysis for identified incremental opportunities
- Project manage the delivery of the propositions; clearly articulate the delivery requirements, and work cross functionally across the business (with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams etc) on execution
What you’ll need:
- 5 years minimum experience in a proposition management or commercial role
- Strategic vision - understanding market landscape and fast changing consumer needs and from this can form plans to hit growth objectives
- Excellent research, insights collection and data analysis skills
- Strong commercial acumen - able to build and challenge complex business cases, advanced commercial modelling and excel skillsExcellent understanding of the propositions lifecycle and go to market strategy
- Able to always put the customer at the heart of the decision making processAbility to switch between high level strategic view and detail orientated execution
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate clearly and influence stakeholders from multiple teams and varying seniority
- Track record of excellence in execution; project managing the delivery across multiple teams, working in ambiguity and tight timelines
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.