Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. The proposal manager is part of the “Strategic Development” team, that works to unlock Dott’s growth through new market expansion. He or she will help unlock new markets for Dott and retain existing ones, by delivering and winning key competitive bids to municipalities in Italy and other European countries. The role is key to executing Dott’s ambitious growth plan, and strengthening Dott’s footprint across Europe. The role is based in Milan or Paris, and its scope covers 11 countries in Europe, with a heavier focus on Italy. Great opportunity to join a fast-growing European start-up and have an impact !
What You'll Do
- Strategic analysis: understand city needs and competitive gaps; identify and prioritize strategic initiatives required to unlock and retain cities
- Project management: assemble and manage project teams; identify and prioritize bid work streams; leverage internal and external cross-functional resources to deliver on time and quality
- Win campaign: develop the action plan required to ensure wins in the top Italian and European markets 6 months ahead of the tender publication; manage the action plan to proactively strengthen Dott’s positioning in the target market
- Bid execution: ensure a high quality delivery of the bid, tailored to the local context and needs; leverage Dott’s resources and contents and create relevant material as needed. Bid execution is a key component of the role.
- Stakeholder management: collaborate with several stakeholders:
- Head of functions across the leadership team, e.g., product, hardware, pricing, marketing
- Operations managers and public policy managers as part of the project teams
What You'll Need
- 2 to 3 years of experience, either in a strategy consulting firm, or managing public tenders
- Ability to take ownership of projects and work autonomously
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical writing skills
- Ability and willingness to deliver high quality content and deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage various stakeholders
- Showcase a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Motivation for the space is a plus (startups, mobility, public sector work)
- Proficiency in Powerpoint / Google slides, Google sheets
- Native in Italian, fluency in English required. Spanish or additional language a strong plus
- Based in Milan or Paris
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK. 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our growth in all of our markets. 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Flexible working environment, do you want to work from home? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.