Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. As a Market Development Analyst, you will join the Strategic Development team in winning new markets for Dott, by delivering and winning key competitive bids throughout Europe. The role is key to execute Dott’s plan of 8x growth, and Dott’s profitability by unlocking scale and targeting protected markets. You will have leadership exposure and collaborate with several stakeholders from all departments (finance, legal, marketing, operations). This is a great opportunity to transition from consulting to a fast-growing European start-up. This role can be based in Paris or Amsterdam.
What you'll do
- Build company assets: analyze, collect and organize company assets and playbooks linked to new market development
- Competitive and market analysis: identify and organize market intelligence
- Execution: Develop bespoke, high quality and bid-winning applications, ensure a high quality delivery of the bid, leveraging existing resources and contents + creating new contents. Contribute to the writing, editing and proof-reading of all bids and supporting documentation. Develop and execute market-winning strategies.
What you'll need
- 1 to 3 years experience in a strategy consulting firm or similar position
- Strong logical writing skills
- Proficient in Powerpoint / Google slides, Google sheets
- An affinity for working with data and using data to build compelling narratives, feed into strategy-development, and contribute to research
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to stay calm under challenging circumstances
- Ability to take ownership of projects and work autonomously
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills
- Experience with bid-writing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated and deadline-driven
- Demonstrate proactive attitude and thrive in a dynamic work environment;
- Fluent English required with additional languages a strong plus
- Based in Paris or Amsterdam
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.