Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe. We are looking for a strategic, data-driven, thinker who can drive results through operational excellence and is able to move fast while keeping focused on go-to-market execution. This person will mentor and coach the team to mastery of these strategies and tactics. You'll work very closely with Executive leadership and heads of business units to accelerate or expand the goals of the company.
What you'll do
- Lead and build a team of high-performing Business Development managers
- Develop global playbooks that clearly articulate best practices for scaling specific types of partnerships to be executed by regional leads.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders to understand the needs of different business units and develop a strategy to leverage 3rd parties to extend our internal initiatives.
- Develop medium and long term strategic plans for growth, cost savings, and strategic alignment.
What you'll need
- Track record of closing deals that required internal alignment with Product, Marketing, and Operations
- Knowledge of APIs and complex data integrations
- Previous experience in the payments and mobility sectors
- 10+ years of experience in technology companies, start-ups, and the business of innovation
- Significant leadership and people management experience
- Strategic thinker in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Experience translating complexity into simple and intuitive action plans, communications
- Experience adapting to a rapidly changing product and responding strategically to the needs of the business
- Interpersonal skills and experience developing working relationships at all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Analytical experience and communication skills
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.