Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. As a Corporate Strategy Associate, you’ll be a core member of Dott’s fundraising team in securing future capital to fuel our ambitious growth plans. You’ll help to shape and execute Dott’s corporate and M&A strategy and work in collaboration with key stakeholders across all departments (Finance, Legal, Operations, Data, Product). This role provides daily interaction with the founders and senior leadership team at Dott, and regular exposure to our existing and potential future investors, including some of the largest VC funds in Europe and globally. Based in London, this is a great opportunity for someone in a traditional corporate finance role to transition to a fast-growing European startup.
What you'll do
- Fundraising strategy: support in shaping Dott’s investment case and work closely with the CEO and Head of Corporate Strategy to determine the optimal size, type and timing of funding to deliver Dott’s vision and strategy.
- Fundraising execution: develop clear and compelling pitch presentations for investors, collaborate with cross-functional teams (Finance, Strategy, Operations) on Dott’s business plan, coordinate the investor outreach process, project manages investor due diligence and support in negotiating deal terms and documentation.
- Corporate Strategy & M&A: conduct competitive and market analysis to help inform Dott’s make, buy, or partner strategy. Support in evaluating and executing potential acquisition opportunities.
- Investor & Board engagement: act as a day-to-day touchpoint for Dott’s existing investors, supporting their information requirements and providing regular updates on the business. Contribute to formal Board presentations and ad-hoc communications with Dott’s Board of Directors.
What you'll need
- 3-4 years corporate finance experience in an investment bank or similar position
- Advanced technical skills including modelling and valuation expertise
- Strong commercial acumen and experience building investment narratives
- Proficiency in Google slides and Google sheets
- Excellent communication, organisation and project management skills
- A sharp, strategic mindset and ability to thrive in a high octane environment
- Highly motivated and deadline-driven
- Fluent English required
- Based in London
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.