Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. Dott is fast-growing company on a mission to “Free cities with clean rides, for everyone”. From Day one, Dott is proud of “doing the right thing” with regards to its operations, employment model, and sustainability. After 2.5 years of hypergrowth, it’s time to bring Dott’s processes to the next level and achieve various certifications. The Certification project manager will report the VP of sustainability & strategic development and you will collaborate with several stakeholders across the leadership team. This role can be based in Paris or Amsterdam.
What you'll do
- Certification of company processes: achieve new certifications, potentially including ISO9001, ISO14001, B-Corp. Project manager will conduct gap analysis, establish priorities and roadmaps, and drive these projects autonomously, mobilizing internal stakeholders and external experts
- Compliance: Formalize and manage the company-level processes for product and waste compliance, in particular with regards to Battery directive, WEEE, import/export, packaging waste, EU emissions trading system. Coordinate internal and external audits as appropriate.
- Dott policies: keep current and monitor enforcement of Dott policies, in particular our environmental policy and supplier code of conduct
- Represent Dott in EU technical policy discussions (e.g. with LEVA-EU, MMfE, etc), Keep the company informed about market - specific policy changes. Stay up-to-date on product compliance requirements.
What you'll need
- 5 to 8 years experience in a similar position
- Track record with with ISO certifications
- Strong project management skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to take ownership of projects and work autonomously;
- Fluent English required with additional languages a strong plus
- Based in any of our active markets, Paris or Amsterdam preferred.
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.