Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Partner Integrations squad. You’ll be responsible for creating new ways for users to find and start their rides with one of our vehicles, other than our own mobile app. This means other mobility platforms, super apps… you name it. This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager that is looking to join a fast-growing company and work on an emergent consumer brand.
What you'll do:
- Interact with partners’ product and engineering teams to ensure that the integrations are stable and the user experience is flawless
- Help the Market Development team in spotting opportunities for partnerships that make sense for users and the business
- Manage different stakeholders’ needs and expectations, including other Product teams within the company
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide range of audiences
What you'll need:
- Experience in managing technical products: while the end user on the street is who you are designing to, the immediate users of your initiatives are primarily tech teams.
- A keen prioritisation sense: we are growing fast, so there are always many opportunities to consider in your roadmap.
- Vision and strategy: you’re able to think big, but start small. You can establish a north star for a product while maintaining an agile mindset towards releases.
- Strong business acumen: you can easily navigate between the technical aspects of the product and the economics of it
- User-first mindset: you’re the voice of the user and you are passionate about constantly improving their experience.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills. You'll be part of a diverse team, working together with stakeholders across Europe. You’re able to communicate effectively.
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK. 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn from some of the best Engineers in the industry working on cutting edge technologies that did not exist a number of years ago. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: Flexible working environment, do you want to work fully remote? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.