Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help lead our emergent B2B business. You’ll be responsible for creating and shipping products that provide a great service to our B2B partners. This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager that is looking to join a fast-growing company and work on an early-stage product.
What you'll do:
- Lead the vision, strategy, and execution for B2B tooling at Dott. Dott’s B2B unit will allow other businesses to lease Dott vehicles to run their own transportation operations, such as food or package delivery.
- This is a greenfield project: you’ll help build the software product suite from scratch with a dedicated development team. You’ll own researching and defining the product roadmap with input from business stakeholders and prospective customers.
- Develop a short, medium, and long-term product strategy for the entire B2B suite. Set team goals, success metrics, and roadmap to align with Dott’s mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and user research.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years experience in Product Management, ideally involving a hardware product. Experience with early-stage product development preferred.
- Data acumen: you are comfortable using data to drive strategic decisions for the product you are working on.
- Vision and strategy: you’re able to think big, but start small. You can establish a north star for a product while maintaining an agile mindset towards releases.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. You will be empowered to make decisions and be accountable for the results.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills. You'll be part of a diverse team, working together with teams located across Europe. You’re able to communicate effectively in a warehouse environment and an office environment.
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK. 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our growth in all of our markets. 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Flexible working environment, do you want to work from home? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.