Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
What You'll do
- You’ll drive the product design process on your team end to end, from ideation, to iterative testing, and, finally, to visually polished solutions
- You’ll partner with PMs and engineers to craft engaging user experiences that seamlessly connect real world and digital interactions
- You’ll champion design systems and interaction patterns across the entire product design team
- You’ll own big projects and share your knowledge and expertise with larger teams as you grow in your role
- You’ll design for immediate launches while thinking about a scalable future vision
- You’ll actively seek out feedback at all phases of the design process from peers, collaborators, and stakeholders while owning your final design decisions
- You’ll rely on a healthy mixture of user insights, behavioral frameworks, and intuition to inform your design decisions
- You’ll partner with the user research team to run usability tests, and then translate insights from those studies into meaningful action
- You’ll help build the culture of a new and growing product design team
What You'll need
- Passion for creating products and services that resonate emotionally with people and drive changes in their behaviours
- 5+ years designing mobile and web products end-to-end, from UX to visual design (ideation, rapid prototyping, iterative testing, visual hierarchy, colour, type)
- Ability to function as a project leader as well as an independent contributor
- Ability to work within distributed, multidisciplinary teams across European markets
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated expertise in mobile best practices, and some familiarity with web best practices
- Track record of solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions
- An understanding of how designs intersect with technical implementations
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.