Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for a Product Manager with experience in payments and fraud. You’ll be responsible for shipping products that will impact the lives of millions of people in European cities. This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager that is looking to join an early stage company and work on a fast-growing consumer brand.
What you'll do
- Lead product strategy and execution for payments and fraud at Dott
- Own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Be part of a team of top notch engineers and designers to ship a high quality product that brings your vision to life.
- Collaborate and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, analysts, and payment operations to drive a shared vision
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide range of audiences
- Build your product’s strategic and competitive position. Set team goals, success metrics, and roadmap to align with Dott’s mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies
- Contribute to our overall product strategy
What you'll need:
- 3-5+ years experience in Product Management, preferably in a payment, billing, or fraud industry
- Data acumen: you know your way around data and use it to drive strategic decisions for the product you are working on. SQL competency is a plus.
- User first mindset: you’re the voice of the user and you’re passionate about constantly improving their experience.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. You will be empowered to make decisions and be accountable for the results.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills. You'll be part of a diverse team, working together with teams located across Europe
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.