Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for a Product Manager for our Internal Operations team, working on Vehicle Lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for shipping products that allow Dott to create a reliable service for millions of people in European cities. This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager that is looking to join a fast-growing company and work on an emergent consumer brand.
What you'll do:
- Lead the vision, strategy, and execution for vehicle-related software tooling at Dott. This product set includes onboarding, activation, maintenance, repair, and off-boarding of vehicles on Dott’s platform.
- Own the full development cycle for our in-house fleet management system as it pertains to managing vehicles and vehicle quality. This toolset helps us create a reliable and safe service for our riders (i.e. managing broken vehicles, processing repairs, troubleshooting IOT issues, etc)
- Develop long-term strategies to ensure vehicle safety and reliability: predictive maintenance, on-street repair, inventory tracking, scalable firmware management, and more.
- Ensure all tooling is simple, intuitive, and drives efficiency of completing work. Partner with central and local operations teams, data science, engineering, and design to help evolve operational software as we scale and expand our overall service offering.
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide range of audiences
- Build your product’s strategic and competitive position. Set team goals, success metrics, and roadmap to align with Dott’s mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies
What you'll need:
- 2+ years experience in Product Management
- Any previous experience with software that manages hardware, repairs, IOT, or safety-oriented tooling is a major plus but not required.
- Data acumen: you are comfortable using data to drive strategic decisions for the product you are working on. SQL competency is a plus.
- Vision and strategy: you’re able to think big, but start small. You can establish a north star for a product while maintaining an agile mindset towards releases.
- User-first mindset: you are the voice of the user and you are passionate about constantly improving their experience. You have no qualms about traveling to local markets to join shifts, interview Ops team members, and observe tool use directly.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. You will be empowered to make decisions and be accountable for the results.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills. You'll be part of a diverse team, working together with teams located across Europe. You’re able to communicate effectively in a warehouse environment and an office environment.
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK. 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn from some of the best Engineers in the industry working on cutting edge technologies that did not exist a number of years ago. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: Flexible working environment, do you want to work fully remote? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.