Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe. We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven, experienced growth leader to drive our growth initiatives. As part of the Rider team, you will join a team of top-notch engineers, designers, product managers, and analysts to bring growth strategies to life. With an eye for experimentation, you will design and validate ideas with data-driven hypotheses, testing short term ideas that prove a longer-term vision. In this role, you will work closely with marketing and business development teams to lead efforts to grow and retain Dott’s audience.
What You'll Do
- Build and execute growth strategies to achieve KPI
- Develop lifecycle marketing campaigns across channels: email, push notification, SMS and in-app to drive business metrics (Rider frequency, churn, retention)
- Understand our riders and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Create experimentation roadmaps and execute rigorous A/B tests to improve campaign effectiveness
- Measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale by partnering with a data analyst
- Partner across teams to drive results of your campaigns across the company
- Identify product improvements and features that drive growth in local markets
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, data, or computer science, or proven industry experience in a fast-growing growth environment
- Minimum 7 years of growth experience, ideally in a consumer facing role
- Thrive in fast-paced start-up environment; adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Experimentation mindset with demonstrable experience running A/B tests that drive results
- Sharp analytical skills to solve problems and get things done
- Attention to detail, you will be running multiple projects and tests across many markets at once
- Experience working with SQL and comfortable extracting insights from complex datasets
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal), bonus for another European language
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.