Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. You will lead a cross functional team focused on our Rider experience. The team includes product managers reporting to you, and teams in engineering, design, data, hardware, and operations. You will design product experiences that strike the right balance of delighting users while achieving company growth targets. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, and roadmap to get there. And are counted on to implement product strategy, analyse performance data, and lead the team in day-to-day prioritisation to get this done. This role is in a fast paced environment, so a bias for informed action to break down complex problems into actionable steps will drive needed impact.
What You'll Do
- Lead a cross functional team focused on core Rider experience, the team is made up of product managers, engineers, data analysts, designers, user researchers, and copywriters. Based on the problem you are solving, you may also partner with other functional areas like hardware, IOT, and city operations. The product managers will report into this role and other teams will be dotted lines.
- Set team vision, strategy, goals, success metrics, and develop roadmaps that drive maximum impact based on data insights, market intel, and user research
- Build solutions that satisfy and solve user needs discovered during user research and data analysis
- Collaborate and Align with other teams in the company. This includes supporting product areas (product operations, core tech platform), marketing, city operations, and more to drive towards shared goals
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions in a way that builds confidence at all levels and locations: from local city teams to HQ led teams
- Coach and mentor a high performing product team to innovate and ship product efficiently
What You'll Need
- Previous work experience as a Director of Product or similar management role in hyper growth, technology driven, companies
- 10+ years of experience leading high performing and innovative product teams Prior history of building product roadmaps from idea to launch, driving product vision, and go-to-market strategies
- Excellent communication skills: From slack messages to pitch presentations, remain calm under pressure and communicate with ease to all audiences
- Data driven mindset, leverage data and experiments in product development frameworks Attention to the details: organised and efficient with running lean teams
- Desire to work in a rapid and dynamic environment. Our industry is evolving every day - you should be up for the challenge!
This is one of the most important positions in the company. We will serve millions of riders and you will be at the heart of it. You will have significant reach and influence on almost all aspects of our experience for riders and the general public in our cities. What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.