Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join the Growth team and play a key role in growing the userbase. You’ll be responsible for managing all CRM campaigns across all channels, and across all markets. You’ll be joining a cross-functional team working directly alongside product, marketing, engineering, data and design leads. We are open to applications in London and other locations we are operating in.
What you'll do
- Define, implement and optimize CRM communications at each stage of the user lifecycle (acquisition, activation, retention, reactivation)
- Build out and manage a calendar of one-shot campaigns to boost further engagement
- Lead the delivery of all campaigns, and be responsible for monitoring all live campaigns
- Analyze and report on campaign performance, then identify and implement campaign optimizations
- Work with each local market to define priorities and to localize campaigns where relevant
What you'll need
- 3-5 years experience in CRM, delivering email, push notification and in-app campaigns
- Knowledge of the latest trends, technologies and innovations within the CRM landscape
- Experimental mindset, hitting objectives through testing, learning and iterating
- Strong project management skills, coordinating input from multiple teams in order to hit a deadline
- Excellent communication and able to build clear and compelling narrativesInternational experience, dealing with multiple market localizations and languages
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility and to be suited to a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. Challenges: be prepared to be challenged. We operate a consumer service which millions of transactions every week, a set of operations services with deep machine learning and large fleet of vehicles with their own hardware and embedded software challenges. You'll get to see it all. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.