Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe. We’re looking for a entrepreneurial sourcer to build pipelines for our Technology & Data teams. You will ensure key hiring objectives are met and dive into recruitment related projects. The sourcer will report to the Tech recruiter and be located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
What you'll do
- Create and implement effective outbound sourcing strategies for Tech & Data roles.
- Source, engage and screen talent for existing roles and for future recruiting needs.
- Use advanced talent search techniques such as; Stack Overflow and Github, ATS mining, talent networks, employee referral program and Boolean searches.
- Leverage data to help drive strategic hiring decisions.
- Drive continuous improvements that directly impact talent pipelines for current and future positions
- Contributing to the employer brand of Dott but initiating projects;
- Develop strong understanding of Dott tech stack and a familiarity with the needs of all technical teams
What you'll need
- 2+ years tech sourcing experience with a in-house recruiting team or agency.
- Experience using innovative search and sourcing methods to hire ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Experience conducting market research and talent mapping
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities;
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, action oriented, hands on;
- Strong intuition for qualifying and engaging candidates for technical roles
- Excellent teamwork with the ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Have strong organisational skills and communication skills
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.