Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for a entrepreneurial Tech Recruiter to build pipelines for our Technology & Data teams. Along with hiring objectives, you will also drive recruitment related projects which will help to facilitate hiring and employment experience. The recruiter will report to the Lead Tech & Product recruiter and be located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
What you'll do
- Handle the full cycle recruitment process from writing job descriptions, conducting interviews, organising the recruitment flow, making hiring decisions with hiring managers and offering positions to selected candidates;
- Develop, drive, and manage stakeholder relationships with our Hiring Managers.
- Coach and support your stakeholders to streamline processes, ensure an amazing candidate experience and make the best hiring decisions
- Conduct research to map out talent within target companies and markets
- Contributing to the employer brand of Dott but initiating projects;
- Help the onboarding process of new joiners;
- Provide reporting for HR & management;
What you'll need
- 2+ years experience sourcing and hiring in technology and data teams, preferably in European market;
- Extensive in-house or agency experience managing the sourcing and recruiting side of the business
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, action oriented, hands on;
- Ability to initiate action and to accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.