Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe. We’re looking for a entrepreneurial Tech Recruiter to build pipelines for our Technology & Data teams. Along with hiring objectives, you will also drive recruitment related projects which will help to facilitate hiring and employment experience. The recruiter will report to the Lead Tech & Product recruiter and be located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
What you'll do
- Handle the full cycle recruitment process from writing job descriptions, conducting interviews, organising the recruitment flow, making hiring decisions with hiring managers and offering positions to selected candidates;
- Develop, drive, and manage stakeholder relationships with our Hiring Managers.
- Coach and support your stakeholders to streamline processes, ensure an amazing candidate experience and make the best hiring decisions
- Conduct research to map out talent within target companies and markets
- Contributing to the employer brand of Dott but initiating projects;
- Help the onboarding process of new joiners;
- Provide reporting for HR & management;
What you'll need
- 3+ years experience hiring in technology and data teams, preferably in European market;
- Extensive in-house experience with full-cycle recruiting in a hyper-growth environment
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, action oriented, hands on;
- Ability to initiate action and to accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.