Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. About the Role: Your role will focus on creating and maintaining world-class office space for our Dotters. Our office reflects and is a big part of our culture - and you’re right in the center of it! You will use your hospitality skills to create events and little gestures for our team to create the environment that Dotters love and that is an integral part of working here. You will help them to get organized when needed. One of your important challenges will be to coordinate our office move, together with our Office Committee. You will be right in the center of our HQ in Amsterdam and everyone will know you, and appreciate the effects of your work.
What you’ll do:
- Being the main point of contact for all things office, facilities & supplies
- Coordinate the office’s administration and logistics to ensure an organized, clean, and safe working environment.
- Promote sustainability practices within the office
- Support the team by making sure they have what is needed for their home office setup.
- Organizing internal events such as office outings, annual Dott Summit, etc.
- Oversee team orders and supplies
- Coordinate upcoming office move
What you’ll need:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the above-mentioned tasks (additional hospitality experience is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in English and able to get things done in Dutch
- Organization skills that spark your joy, like your second name could be Marie Kondo.
- A resourceful team player with attention to detail.
- Social and energetic. If you’re going to be organizing team activities and events, then you need to be able to keep up the enthusiasm and energy to join them as well.
- Decorating skills and taste - to help furnish our new office.
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.