Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. You will play a key role in growing our Engineering team in Paris. We want to grow our presence in France and you will be the first recruiter to be based here. You will be involved in hiring across all areas of Engineering, iOS, Android, Backend, Fullstack and Engineering Managers. You will be doing all aspects of the recruitment process from sourcing to screening and bringing the candidates through the entire process, while also negotiating at the final stage. If this sounds like your next challenge, come join the ride!! 🛴....💨
What You'll Do
- Search for potential candidates using creative sourcing strategies and keep track of potential future hires
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify hiring needs, technical requirements and drive the recruitment process from start to finish
- Be the first point of contact with candidates and ensure they have a great candidate experience
- Maintain candidate progress in the Application Tracking System
- Drive the internal referral process and identify new ways of attracting talent
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired.
What You'll Need
- At least 2+ years of experience working as a recruiter in a tech environment
- A good understanding of the technology space and are tech-savvy
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with technical candidates
- Good interpersonal skills and easily build rapport with people
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK. 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our growth in all of our markets. 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Flexible working environment, do you want to work from home? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.