Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. As our interim Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in hiring for HQ & operations functions such as Finance, Legal and new Market launches. Dott is in an exciting growth phase with ambitious goals. Along with building our teams, you will also be involved in building recruitment strategies, market mapping and looking at ways we can improve our overall candidate experience. You will work in a small team of recruiters and report Recruitment Manager, Corporate & Operations. We are looking for someone to give us a hand during these months. We offer a 4-6 months contract.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies
- Handle the full cycle recruitment process from writing job descriptions, conducting interviews, organising the recruitment flow, making hiring decisions with hiring managers and offering positions to selected candidates
- Source candidates via social channels for positions such as Finance, Legal & strategy roles
- Advising and communicating effective recruitment processes for all positions
- Contributing to the employer brand of Dott by initiating projects
- Help the onboarding process of new joiners
- Act as a cultural ambassador for Dott
What you'll need
- Availability: immediate or almost immediate (we are waiting for you with open arms!!)
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in an in-house or agency environment.
- Preferable experience working in high-growth environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, action-oriented, hands on
- Strong intuition for qualifying and engaging candidates for various roles
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Excellent teamwork with the ability to work effectively with a diverse team
- Have strong organisational skills and communication skills
- Fluent english speaker with additional languages as a plus!
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK. 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our growth in all of our markets. 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Flexible working environment, do you want to work from home? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.