Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to thoughtfully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability, improving city life in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott compromises a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. As our HR Advisor Netherlands, you will be the main contact person to your team and advise employees on HR matters. You will gather data, create reports and take part in several projects to maximise efficiencies across the HR team, getting the chance to create your own project too. Focusing on using technology, you’re always looking for new ways to improve or automate processes at scale. You possess a highly attentive eye for detail and are passionate about delivering superb client and customer service. You will report directly to the HR People Operations manager and will be located in Amsterdam headquarters.
What you'll do
- Be the first point of contact for all employees questions and enquiries on HR related topics;
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities by participating in various projects (onboarding, engagement, new policies, etc).
- Manage all HR documentation throughout the employee lifecycle, employment contracts, new hire documents, time & attendance, benefits, payroll and terminations;
- Responsible for payroll activities in operating markets (first & final run checks, payment reconciliation, expense tracking and post-payroll reporting).
- Create HR reports by exporting data when needed;
- Coordinate onboarding processes for central and operations teams;
- Ensuring that the HR administration is up to date and applied to the correct legislation;
- Manage the workplace and office to ensure overall smooth running of the spaces;
- Organise internal and external Dott events (example; weekly office lunches, company events, etc);
- Act as a cultural ambassador for Dott;
What you'll need
- 1-2+ years of HR-operations experience, preferably in the European market;
- Experience in processing the full employee-cycle from start to finish ideally in an international environment
- Fluent english speaker with additional languages as a plus!
- A detail oriented mindset
- Ability to take initiative and build productive relationships with all levels of employees and candidates
- Knowledge of Dutch labour/social laws, experience dealing with 30% ruling and Visa applications preferred
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to handle confidential information and advise employees and managers on HR matters
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. Challenges: be prepared to be challenged. We operate a consumer service which millions of transactions every week, a set of operations services with deep machine learning and large fleet of vehicles with their own hardware and embedded software challenges. You'll get to see it all. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.