Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We're looking for an HR intern to help us improve and maintain our people operations, and to provide the best possible employee experience. Your internship will focus on our most important topic: employee experience. From day one, you'll get responsibilities that will focus on making Dott even a greater place to work. These tasks can include all touch points of people operations within the company context, from employee life cycle (from on-boarding to exit) to learning initiatives and feedback. Working in a fast paced environment, you'll have the opportunity to give your personal perspective on ongoing team projects and create your own. You'll also be guided by your mentor through the entire internship to get familiar with our culture and processes.
What you'll do
- Coordinating the onboarding process and system administration for all new joiners to help them make their time at Dott as great as it can be.
- Supporting administrative tasks.
- Work on the coordination of company wide HR system implementations to further improve our employee experience (ESOP, L&D, Performance Evaluation, etc)
- Ensuring data accuracy and upkeep of employee records in our tools while remaining compliant with GDPR.
- Assist in the payroll preparation reporting
- Prepare company-wide communications and guidelines, including updating our Employee Handbook
- Work on employee experience projects such as employee wellbeing & DE&I
- Organize team events and initiatives to ensure great employee experience
What you'll need
- Be creative & well organized;
- Tech savvy with an eye for detail & respect for confidentiality
- Passionate about people and scale-up working culture
- Living in, or close to, Amsterdam
- Currently studying Human Resources/Work and Organizational Psychology, Psychology or similar
- Fluent in English
- Ideally able to start in February or March
- Available for 5-6 months and able to work 4 or 5 days per week
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK. 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our growth in all of our markets. 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Flexible working environment, do you want to work from home? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.