Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial warehouse manager to develop operations team for Dott in Poland. This is an ideal role for early career professional interested in developing real world management skills. You will report directly to the Operations Manager and will build and coordinate the warehouse team.
What you'll do:
- Build your own operations team from scratch by recruiting, training and motivating team members.
- Be a true leader to a large and diverse team of field technicians, mechanics (for scooters reparation) and warehouse workers/handlers;
- Organise scheduling, attendance, and general administration of your operations team;
- Organise and manage the flow of the workplace and optimise day-to-day activities in the warehouse;
- Overseeing operations in the warehouse from facilities and vehicle upkeep to workplace safety;
- Have an overview of the inventory and logistics - work with supply chain to ensure that you have the parts and tools needed to support daily operations;
- Determine and track important warehouse KPI and employee performance;
- Maintain accurate communication with external stakeholders and carry out final decision making processes;
- Take full responsibility and ownership of projects and decisions that will impact the business.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience in warehouse management, retail, logistics, transportation or operations management.
- Have excellent communication and people skills.
- Be able to justify your decisions to your team through data and measure the results.
- Get your hands dirty. Work directly with your staff on the ground. Be a true leader for our warehouse team and mechanics.
- Fluent in Polish & English
- Strong analytical/Excel skills a big plus.
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Make decisions, learn from you experience and repeat.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.