Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe. We’re looking for a Public Policy Manager to represent and be the voice of Dott for the Italian market. You will win key new markets for Dott by developing partnerships with cities, identifying and delivering on competitive bids within Italy. You will build and maintain our relationships with key stakeholders such as municipalities, and local business partners. The Policy Manager will report to the Country manager of Italy and collaborate with several crossfunctional stakeholders. The position will be located in Milan or Rome.
What you'll do
- Identify and prioritize cities for future expansion in Italy
- Develop and shape knowledge about Dott & its strengths within cities
- Collaborate with local city councils to strategically shape market regulations in line with best-in-class standards
- Support tender application process, helping to define Dott strategic positioning & providing bespoke local content
- Review city satisfaction about Dott service where Dott operates, discussing improvement plans with city operations teams
- Represent Dott at public policy related local events
- Support in executing high quality bids
- Contribute to building lasting and value-adding partnerships that support the team’s goals
What you'll need
- 3-5 years experience in public policy, project management, policy-related consulting, transport consulting or similar
- A network of established relationships into mobility related public and private sector stakeholders is a big plus
- Fluent in Italian and English with additional languages a plus
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and manage various stakeholders
- A vision and passion for green mobility
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate proactive attitude and thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment and in multiple teams simultaneously.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.