Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for an Operations Project Manager to help us analyze different challenges and opportunities and build actionable solutions. You’ll be responsible for bringing new information to the team to bring operational and customer insights so your manager can make the right decisions. You will work closely with several teams on diverse projects. You can be collaborating with the Operations teams locally, the marketing teams, working on expansion projects or new experiments in our operating cities. In this role you are in support of many different cases with a lot of freedom on the analytical side.
What you'll do
- Analyse customer metrics, habits and needs in order to improve our scooter availability and location in the city and have the most relevant pricing strategy.
- Support the operations team with analysing employee performance and the delivered service quality for customers and give recommendations based on your results.
- Monitor working hours and validate team schedules as well as hours worked
- Track Health & Safety topics
- Work on expansion projects (new cities tender and opening), design our operational maps and local initiatives.
- Create dashboards for the operations team to better analyse results.
- Implement new ideas in partnership with local teams based on your analytical findings.
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience in start-up, retail, operations management or consulting;
- Fluent in French & English, Flemish is a bonus;
- Degree in business, analytics, or similar studies;
- Be able to justify your decisions to your team through data and measure the results;
- Get your hands dirty, work directly with your staff on the ground;
- Strong analytical skills, SQL knowledge is a plus
- You enjoy solving complex problems concerning scooter utilization and efficiency.
- Entrepreneurship mentality;
- Make decisions, learn from your experience and repeat;
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.