Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. Over the past three years we have opened over 30 new markets across multiple countries and the adventure is just beginning! The launcher team will be responsible for bringing clear rides to completely new markets. Our Launchers will be responsible for creating and building the market's operations from scratch. They are the ones setting up a market for success. This role requires an ability to be resourceful, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for problem solving.
What you'll do
- Manage & prioritize multiple launch projects across Europe
- Translate policy priorities & permit requirements into an operational business. You’ll work with the Policy & Market Entry teams to build a successful, scalable business while being compliant, and good partners with the city
- Build and lead a team. You will be defining hiring needs and leading the hiring process for new operations members. At the same time, you'll be managing a larger team of mechanics and fleet technicians
- Manage training, scheduling, attendance, and general administration of the operations team
- Set-up the street operations, from renting vehicles to defining operational areas.
- Set-up the warehouse operations by rolling out the Dott Operating standards and creating a culture of Operational excellence
- Create a safe work culture. You will be responsible to ensure the safety of your team and our riders
- Understand all the metrics used to measure our operational performance, and be able to use them to take decisions
- Master our software, be able to quickly identify issues and remove obstacles
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the details approach - you'll need to learn how to troubleshoot and repair our vehicles
What you'll need
- Experience in either operations management, business consulting or project management & implementation experience
- Speed, resourcefulness, leader and go-getter attitude
- Experience with data driven decision-making
- Experience in construction, real estate or warehouse/manufacturing operations a plus
- Willingness to travel more than 50% of your time
- Great interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships, lead a team, manage employees, and create a hard-working but fun workplace
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure success
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Clear Communicator
- Valid driver's license
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 10 countries: Brussels, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Finland and 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn from some of the best Engineers in the industry working on cutting edge technologies that did not exist a number of years ago. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: Flexible working environment, do you want to work fully remote? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy 🚲 🛴 Free rides in a city we are currently operating the city of Paris Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.