Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
What you'll do
- Help us to develop, improve and optimise processes;
- Work on recruitment, formation and management of our local teams;
- Monitoring and follow daily KPI’s to manage the operations, and work continuously on improving those;
- Organise scheduling, attendance, and general administration of your operations team;
- Oversee operations in the warehouse from facilities and vehicle upkeep to workplace safetyl;
- Have an overview of the inventory and logistics;
- Be in touch with other operating local teams;
- Own special projects.
What you'll need
- You speak fluent German and English
- A great mix between “ground-work” and analytics skills
- Initiative spirit, with a capacity to innovate
- A results-oriented culture and a tireless determination
- 6 months internship, based in Rheinland, Germany
- Competitive monthly salary
- Starting as soon as possible
- A stimulating environment in a booming company
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the internship
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.