Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides, for everyone. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe.
What you'll do
- Help us to develop, improve and optimise processes;
- Work on recruitment, formation and management of our local teams;
- Monitoring and follow daily KPI’s to manage the operations, and work continuously on improving those;
- Organise scheduling, attendance, and general administration of your operations team;
- Oversee operations in the warehouse from facilities and vehicle upkeep to workplace safetyl;
- Have an overview of the inventory and logistics;
- Be in touch with other operating local teams;
- Own special projects.
What you'll need
- You speak fluent German and English
- A great mix between “ground-work” and analytics skills
- Initiative spirit, with a capacity to innovate
- A results-oriented culture and a tireless determination
- 6 months internship, based in Rheinland, Germany
- Competitive monthly salary
- Starting as soon as possible
- A stimulating environment in a booming company
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the internship
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits. Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.