Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for a Fleet Operations Manager to manage large teams of drivers and ensure the best reliability of Dott service in Paris. This requires both strong management skills with good analytics and project leading. You will report directly to the City Manager and will build and coordinate the fleet team.
What you'll do
- Structure and foster a 50+ drivers/couriers(bikers)/patrollers team operating on different shifts 7 days a week, with the support of 5 team leaders;
- Provide tools and methodology to team leaders (your direct reports) so that they can manage growing teams limiting the turnover and achieve targets on a daily basis;
- Manage scooters or ebikes fleet and ensure core KPIs (availability, cost per ride …) are hit as you are responsible for key parts of the P&L;
- Analyse scooter/ebike usage and demand patterns to optimize the fleet positioning;
- Continuous improvement of our fleet strategy, conduct A/B testing of deployment zones and points;
- Be the first point of contact for city officials and emergency forces;
- Work together with Data, product and Central teams to improve tools and processes
- Take full responsibility and ownership of projects and decisions that will impact the business.
What you'll need
- Experience in management (retail, operations management, stores …);
- Ability to manage direct reports and large teams
- Good level of English (especially written);
- Be able to justify your decisions to your team through data and measure the results;
- Get your hands dirty. Work directly with your staff on the ground;
- Strong analytical skills. You enjoy solving complex problems concerning scooter utilization and efficiency
- Entrepreneurship mentality;
- Make decisions, learn from your experience and repeat;
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.