Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for a Manager of Expansion to drive our city growth in France. You will win key new markets for Dott by developing partnerships with cities, and identifying and delivering on competitive bids within France. You will build and maintain our relationships with key stakeholders such as municipalities, mobility services, and local business partners. The Expansion Manager will report to the Regional General Manager and collaborate with several cross functional stakeholders, including the Public Policy Manager. The position will be located in Paris or Lyon.
What you'll do
- Identify and prioritize cities for future expansion in France
- Develop and shape knowledge about Dott and its strengths within cities
- Define how Dott may improve mobility in a given city
- Collaborate with local city councils to strategically shape market regulations in line with best-in-class standards
- Support tender application processes, helping to define Dott’s strategic positioning and providing bespoke local content
- Represent Dott at public policy related local events
- Support in executing high quality bids
- Explore broader opportunities for business development
- Contribute to building lasting and value-adding partnerships that support Dott’s strategy
What you'll need
- Experience in Business to Government with city led contracts, ideally working with technical services, project management, policy-related consulting, transport consulting or similar
- A network of established relationships into mobility related public and private sector stakeholders in France is a big plus
- Fluent in French and English is essential with additional languages a plus
- A sales approach and attitude
- Ability to manage various stakeholder groups and relationships
- A vision and passion for green mobility
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment and in multiple teams simultaneously
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.