Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. As the operations procurement professional you are committed to establish a robust framework for all sourcing and buying activities. You will drive and execute all procurement activities, from sourcing through selection to buying for Dott Operations teams. You will be a key contributor to local operations success by providing the right level of resources for them to operate but also to expand. You will collaborate closely with the process design and the industrial development manager to deliver a strong equipment supply.
What you'll do
- Build a forecast model to allow optimal stock levels to support day to day operations, new process rollouts, & market expansions
- Source new suppliers to improve the quality and reduce the cost of the current equipment
- Participate on equipment design and validation, and own the transition from prototype to market
- Maintain supplier, price and commercial product master data
- Execute the forecast and buy the required equipment to maintain stock levels, and ensure a sustainable growth for the company
- Fully own the relationship with all the suppliers
- Negotiate and maintain contracts, prices, delivery terms, warranty claims and other relevant conditions with new and old suppliers
- Establish and implement supplier performance metrics (i.e. QCD)
- Supplier performance management: execute supplier reviews, identify gaps, initiate improvements, develop mitigation and contingency measures.
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience in a similar procurement role such as a sourcing specialist or buyer, with abilities for ERP tools.
- You have experience in automotive, bicycle or other manufacturing or assembly companies.
- You are able to read contracts, and understand the main contractual terms.
- You have great communication abilities that range from drafting accurate minutes of meetings to communicating to all levels within the suppliers organizations.
- You have strong negotiation and project management skills.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK. 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our growth in all of our markets. 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Flexible working environment, do you want to work from home? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.