Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. You will be in charge of the correct functioning of the 3 Wallonian cities we operate in (Liège, Namur & Charleroi). As an entrepreneur we count on you to deliver the best SLA to the citizens & stakeholders, behave as a great leader for your team member and develop new business opportunities within your market.
What you’ll do:
- Be a true leader to a large and diverse team of managers and ground staff (mechanics, drivers and warehouse workers)
- Recruit & train your team members to ensure the best performance and spirit
- Monitor working hours and validate team schedules as well as hours worked
- Ensure that the teams have all the necessary tools at their disposal and carry out the appropriate corrective actions
- Test your thinking in real market conditions, measure results, refine your model and repeat.
- Follow your P&L. Work hand in hand with HQ in Amsterdam to translate your ideas into product changes that'll allow you to better serve your city
- Build a service that is liked by users and non-users alike
- Deep dive into operational details both in front of your computer and on the streets.
- Own maintenance and operations cost, as well as processes.
- Maximise the time scooters are available to users / number of trips;Build a service that is liked by users and non-users alike
- Represent the company at local and regional events;
- Understand the competitive gaps in the Wallonian market and prioritise opportunities
- Be the point of contact for all municipality topics related to your market
What you’ll need:
- Fluent in English & French.
- Flemish is a bonusSuccessful experience in logistics, operations management, investment banking or consulting. Start-up experience is a plus.
- Entrepreneurship mentality.
- Make decisions, learn from your experience and repeat. Done is better than perfect. We need to move fast, but be mindful of our surroundings. The goal is to make our cities better, not worse!
- Data based decision making. Be able to justify your decisions to your team and measure the results.
- Get your hands dirty. Work directly with your staff on the ground. Be a true leader for our marshals and mechanics.
- Strong analytical/Excel skills required. SQL proficiency a big plus.
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.