Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
What you'll do
- Define Dott’s Social Media strategy, execute it flawlessly, and continuously optimise impact on: brand awareness, brand love and engagement as well as customer lifecycle (acquisition, activation, retention)
- Build highly engaged communities of followers, key industry stakeholders, and influencers
- Build world-class, highly innovative and inherently social campaigns that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience to support: Dott’s distinctive brand positioning, Dott’s key messages &Dott’s social community growth and engagement
- Come up with big cut through ideas for innovative social campaigns
- Come up with small but relevant and engaging always-on content
- Own all content planning, delivery & execution
- Lead brand content creation beyond social media
- Work collaboratively with the wider team, including country teams, PR, Performance Marketing, Consumer Insights, Sustainability, and the in-house Brand Creative teams
- Build relationships with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations ahead of competitors
- Insatiable appetite to hit targets by monitoring performance regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Present to senior leadership regularly on campaign plans and results
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social spaceFind new and exciting ways to engage customers, industry stakeholders, media and influencers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation and affinity to Dott
What you'll need
- Be based in London, Paris or Amsterdam
- 5-8 years experience growing and managing B2C social brand channels
- Expert knowledge of all established and upcoming social media platforms (incl. publishing, management & advertising tools for Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- A strategic and analytical thinker that can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings
- A creative thinker who can come up with original, highly shareable social ideas
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must
- Highly organised, managing multiple campaigns/projects at once
- A natural communicator – confident in presenting social campaigns and activities to different parts of the business and managing key stakeholders
- Ability to interpret, prioritise and deliver actions with a sharp attention to detail
- Can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in and understanding of the digital media landscape, particularly within Social Media
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. Challenges: be prepared to be challenged. We operate a consumer service which millions of transactions every week, a set of operations services with deep machine learning and large fleet of vehicles with their own hardware and embedded software challenges. You'll get to see it all. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.