Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We are present in several countries in Europe, including France, which is one of the most important and high-stakes markets. As the micro-mobility market is booming, joining Dott in its early days to launch and build operations in Lyon is a unique opportunity!
What you'll do:
- Help us to develop, improve and optimize our operational processes
- Participate in the implementation and improvement of indicators for the daily monitoring
- of our performance and the quality of our operations
- Through data analysis, you will identify the levers for improvement in order to allow controlled and sustainable growth. You will also have to discuss with the other European teams in order to share good practices.
- Help to liaise with our teams in the field and you will not hesitate to get involved (work with employees in the field, understand their work, explain the new features of the internal application, etc. )
- Help improve our products (user application, internal) by gathering feedback from the
- field useful to development teams
- Take ownership of the missing & lost process and having your proper KPIs to track your achievements
- Participate in the city transport revolution in France and around the world!
What you'll need:
- Fluent in English & French
- Bachelor graduate or Master student (engineering school, business school or university equivalent)
- A lot of autonomy
- A mix of an appetite for the field and analytical skills
- Be open, proactive and keep a positive attitude
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Make decisions, learn from your experience and repeat
- Data based decision making. Be able to justify your decisions to your team and measure the results
- Get your hands dirty. Work directly with your staff on the ground
- Strong analytical & Excel skills required
This internship will be until December 2021/January 2022, depending on your availability. The work location is at our offices in Villeurbanne. What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.