Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. About the Role: Marketing Manager - Finland We are looking for an entrepreneurial Marketing Manager to join our Marketing & Communications team. The Marketing Manager goal will be Dott marketing referent in Finland both on demand and acquisition (80%) and brand preference and rider retention (20%). You will be the first marketing manager in Finland. Based on central planning, you will have the freedom to develop local marketing campaigns to boost demand both for rider acquisition and retention. And brand guardian, manage PR, social media and all types of brand comms. Including partnerships with local brands and influencers. Understand your riders, and how to motivate them to stay active on Dott. On both aspects it is important to gather relevant insights and playbook all initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Be the Brand guardian in your market and ensure consistency with global brand image.
- Manage local Social Media accounts (community management, local contents sourcing, production and publishing).
- Develop and implement local partnerships (owned and non-owned) in your city (with key events, key influencers or key places).
- Coordinate local PR (monitoring, sourcing, day-to-day follow-up).
- Get local insights & data re- the market, brand, competition and ridership.Responsible for planning and defining local marketing and comms strategy.
- Responsible for brand partnerships & brand ambassadors campaign.
- Responsible for acquisition and growth of riders in Finnish markets.
- Responsible for ensuring marketing plans are effective and provide a good return on investment (business, marketing & comms - offline & online).
- Responsible for sourcing and managing local acquisition partnerships.
- Promo codes partnerships.
- Ambassador programs.
- Co-marketing/BD partnerships.
- Responsible for local street marketing activities.
- Responsible for the execution of local marketing and comms strategy.
- Performance marketingDefine and implement local CRM strategy .
- Collaborate with several stakeholders: Central Marketing team in London (yearly planning, campaigns, SNS, design...), Nordics General Manager, Finnish Operations team, Other Local Marketing Managers and other central teams (Product, Data, Growth, Pricing, Legal, Customer Services)
What you’ll need
- Experience in marketing/brand management (and a postgraduate or graduate degree in marketing/brand/communications is nice to have)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Finnish
- Smart networker: build and nurture relationships with local business, influencers and opinion leaders
- Hands-on and city/partnerships lover: involved on-the-ground, streets and event marketing
- Active and collaborative with a great work ethic
- Data-driven with excellent problem-solving skills
- Past experience as a promoter would be a plus
- Based in Helsinki, with flexibility to travel (Covid-19 permitting)
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 10 countries: Brussels, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Finland and 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn from some of the best Engineers in the industry working on cutting edge technologies that did not exist a number of years ago. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Tailor-made remote policy: Flexible working environment, do you want to work fully remote? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy 🚲 🛴 Free rides in a city we are currently operating the city of Paris Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.