Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Marketing Manager to join the Italian team. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all marketing activities in the North of Italy, with focus on branding and demand generation. They will work hand in hand with the Central Marketing team and local operations. You will report to the Senior Central Marketing Manager.
Demand and acquisition (80%)
- Responsible for acquisition and growth of riders in Milan & North Italy markets
- Responsible for ensuring marketing plans are effective and provide a good return on investment (business, marketing & comms - offline & online)
- Responsible for sourcing and managing local acquisition partnerships
- Promo codes partnerships
- Ambassador programs
- Co-marketing/BD partnerships
- Responsible for local street marketing activities
- Responsible for the execution of local marketing and comms strategy
- Performance marketing support (translations, definition of content)
- CRM support
Brand preference (20%)
- Be the Brand guardian in your market and ensure consistency with global brand image.
- Manage local Social Media accounts (community management, local contents sourcing, production and publishing).
- Develop and implement local partnerships (owned and non-owned) in your city (with key events, key influencers or key places).
- Coordinate local PR (monitoring, sourcing, day-to-day follow-up).
- Get local insights & data re- the market, brand, competition and ridership.
- Responsible for planning and defining local marketing and comms strategy
- Responsible for brand partnerships & brand ambassadors campaign
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 4-5 years in marketing / brand management, with a recognized post graduate / graduate degree in marketing / brand / communications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Italian
- Data-driven & Marketing ROI
- Strong networker: local relationships with local business, the local marketing ecosystem, local influencers and opinion leaders
- Hands-on and city / partnerships lover
- Actively involved in in on-the-ground, street and event marketing
- Multi-task and prioritize workload with quick turnarounds
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Energetic and collaborative with a great work ethic
- Past experience as a promoter would be a plus
- Based in Milan, with flexibility to travel (Covid-19 permitting)
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.