Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We’re looking for a Head of PR Communications to continue building our external relationships with journalists and key public stakeholders for corporate and consumer communications. You will be the voice for Dott’s responsible and sustainable approach. The Head of PR Communications will report to the Director of Marketing & Comms and will work closely with the rest of the Marketing & Comms team. The position will be located in London.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute the PR communications strategy:
- Key messaging relevant to Dott’s strategy
- Calendar of corporate & consumer comms
- Be the voice and owner for all international PR initiatives:
- Working hand in hand with Central and Local teams, including our two co-founders
- Working with corporate & consumer media to highlight ongoing messages and specific announcements
- Define and produce contents to support this strategy:
- Comms plan & talking points
- Press releases
- Blog posts, white papers, surveys
- Specific contents
- Build close relationships with key reporters / publications at the international level
- Manage incoming media inquiries
- Identify and implement speaking opportunities for private or public events
- Develop media training for key spokespeople
What you'll need
- 8 years of experience in PR comms - ideally both Corporate comms & Consumer comms.
- Experience in mobility is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (writing, speaking)
- Ability to think & execute in a fast-moving environment
- Strong knowledge of media ecosystem
- Strong PR network with established relationships
- Proven experience in managing complex stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Fluent in English with additional languages a plus
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.