Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We are looking for a Brand Designer to join our growing in-house design team. In this role, you will create print and digital marketing collateral to meet our expanding marketing and product needs. There will be an aspect of production design to this role whereby you will roll out central marketing creative to suit the needs of local markets. Dott is a very design driven company that believes in an agile, flat, and collaborative work environment. As such, you’ll have the opportunity to work with all the key stakeholders, including members from product management, business development, marketing, and product design. FLEXIBLE LOCATION: AMSTERDAM, PARIS OR LONDON
What you'll do:
- Work within the defined brand identity framework you will create print and digital campaign material for all of our markets.
- Own your projects through every stage of production to implementation.
- Roll out central marketing campaigns alongside our Lead Brand designer for local markets with exceptional attention to detail, consistency and accuracy.
- Present work to key stakeholders in HQ and in local markets.
- Be a brand guardian and ensure that the Dott brand guidelines are being applied as intended.
- Have a very strong eye for detail, consistency and accuracy in all deliverables to always set the bar high in Dott’s design strategy.
- Proactively communicate your design decisions to teammates.
- Collaborate closely with the design team to ensure we are always raising the bar on our work.
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years of relevant design experience & brand creation (in-house or agency)
- Attention to detail, accuracy, quality and speed are must-haves – you’re able think on your feet and always deliver quality assets
- Resilient, motivated, and passionate about branding
- Strong communication skills across remotely distributed teams and partners
- A highly collaborative working style and experience working with copywriters and marketing teams.
- A habit of proactively communicating your design decisions.
- Experience providing and receiving constructive feedback.
- Fluent working in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator) as well as Figma.
- Maintaining an up-to-date awareness of industry-related trends
- A portfolio demonstrating: Fluency in RGB and CMYK; Your experience applying brand systems with exceptional attention to detail, consistency and accuracy; Your ability to create compelling marketing campaigns; A mastery of composition, typography and color
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.