Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. We are looking for a new Vehicle Test Manager. This role is a great fit if you have a genuine passion for end to end product development. Your role will be crucial to ensure that components, subsystems and the entire vehicle is working properly according to our reliability targets. You also like to work with a multi-disciplinary engineering team being proactive, energetic and can work completely autonomously.
What you'll do
- Be accountable for the successful validation of our vehicles
- Manage vehicle and components validation activities across our vehicle platforms
- Develop, implement, and constantly improve vehicle testing processes and procedures
- Prepare the vehicle test plan, ensuring the vehicle targets of performance, robustness, user experience and reliability of the product are met
- Prioritize tests according to the project timelines
- Propose test programs and strategies for effective product requirements compliance
- Balance the testing strategy with cost effective testing programs.
- Management of external test centers
- Responsible for selecting the testing instrumentation and equipment for the validation program
- Responsible to manage test planning and documentation (test specifications, test reports, statistics, key performance indicators)
- Preparation, communication and discussion of the test results with the core engineering project team
What you'll need
- Bachelor in Engineering Degree (Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent)
- Experience on vehicle testing methods, techniques and tools
- Ability to analyze technical problems and take initiative to solve issues independently
- Creatively develop testing programs to ensure a robust design
- Previous testing management experience
- Technical writing skills, in fluent English
What’s in it for me? 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK. 🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible. 💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position. ❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our 💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times. Benefits we offer: 🏡 Flexible working environment, do you want to work from home? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know! 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station 💰 A fair and competitive salary package 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available 👶 Parental policy Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.