Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. In this role, you will be managing existing micro-mobility vehicle projects (ebikes, escooters, …). The Project manager will be based in Amsterdam and report to the head of vehicle experience.
WHat You'll Do
- You will be responsible for managing a cross functional team dedicated to supporting the existing fleet of vehicles.
- You will coordinate all the activities related to off-the-shelf vehicles from selection, launch and until the End of Life.
- You will build strong connections between our vehicle product team and the suppliers (mainly located in Asia)
- Partner with our team and with our vendors in Asia to develop new vehicles and new features for existing vehicles.
- Work closely with (remote) production partners to realize and finalize designs, prepare for production and improve existing products.
- You will work in a multi-disciplinary environment with electrical, mechanical, embedded software, operations to deliver exceptional vehicles.
- Ensure that new features or new products are tested according to our reliability targets coordinating third party or vendor's laboratories.
- You will be the single point of contact for operations for all the issues on the field regarding the running fleets. You will coordinate all the workflows together with quality for proper resolution of the issues.
- Push to meet delivery dates and prices as promised to the business. This will involve working closely with the engineering teams as well as external partners and vendors
- Escalate project risk and issues to the leadership team and propose mitigations and solutions that lead to a proper resolution.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in project management in technical products.
- Strong multidisciplinary technical background.
- Experience working with mechanical, electrical and software teams.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- Understanding of manufacturing and development processes.
- Great communication skills (oral + writing)
- Ability to structure and coordinate the work of hardware project teams
- Strong problem solving skills
- A proactive, energetic personality with the ability to prioritise & multi-task autonomously.
- Familiarity with project management tools like JIRA
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.