Dott (emTransit B.V.) uses website cookies to personalize content, features, and to analyze traffic. Some third parties we work with may also set cookies on our website. Read our full Cookie Notice for all the details. You can always update which cookies you allow in the Settings.
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond. Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards. You will deliver world-class vehicles. You have a genuine passion for end to end product development, you challenge design decisions. Over time you will implement and drive a rational and a fact-based approach to the final selection of vehicle systems.
What you'll do
- You will derive from high-level product definitions the best technical solutions for our vehicles
- Manage the design of the functional and logical vehicle architecture
- You will be accountable for the proper integration of all vehicle systems
- Balance the best performance of the vehicle for shared mobility purposes
- You will make high-level trade off decisions on the vehicle design
- Using system engineering techniques to develop subsystems and components
- You will support defining functions at component, system and vehicle level
- You will ensure proper release planning along the lifecycle of the vehicle
- Support on specifying sub-components specially on the powertrain area
- You will support defining tests and validation plans at vehicle level together with the vehicle test manager
- Lead technical resolution at cross functional level
What you'll need
- University degree in Systems Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent
- Experience in technical leadership with experience in systems integration
- Experience in developing complex systems, preferably vehicles from start to end
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in solving complex problems
- Great understanding of systems engineering
- Experience in electrical powertrain systems
- Experience of homologation and regulations is an advantage
What’s in it for me? Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events. At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride. Closing & equal opportunities employer statement Come as you are Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
What drives us
We’re reshaping our cities to be cleaner and more livable. Discover how we do it.
Curious to see how things work in your city or somewhere nearby? Check out where we ride.
Hot off the press
Browse our blog for all the latest we’ve been working on with our colleagues and cities.